Awards: Congratulations to the following TAWLS members who will be recognized at the Spring Banquet this year. Outstanding Educator: James Nino & Jennifer Bronikowski Outstanding Teacher: Karen Stack, Sara Michaelis & Theresa Evearitt.
General Assembly: A General Assembly will be held on Wednesday, April 20th at 4:00 P.M. in the Jefferson Junior High Auditorium. At this time an elections report with at least one candidate for each TAWLS office will be presented, additional nominations may be made from the floor and each officer candidate may speak a maximum of three minutes.
FREE Resources: Below are links to various free resources that may be of interest to you.
- Third-grade teachers may receive seed packets for Earth Day
- $martPath offers free interactive grades 1-6 lessons on finance and economics
- Introducing the Student Success Resource Library
- New Explora for Educators; digital versions of professional journals, lesson plans and standards correlations
- Free eBooks available to all preK to grade 3 classrooms
- Iwonder offers links to Web-based instructional sites for grades 3-9
TAWLS Mud Hens Game: Below you will find information regarding the upcoming TAWLS Mud HensGame taking place on Saturday, May 7th. We hope that you are able to join us for this fun-filled annual event in which all raffle proceeds benefit the Terry/Zielinski Scholarship Fund. If you have any further questions please contact Emily Schifko (ext. 7720) or Cheri Schober (ext. 7741).
Hope everyone has a great week…despite the TESTING MADNESS!!!